The happy Family..English adult kinky story only for lncest Lovers


I am Shilpa. I am 19. I am not as beautiful as HEMA MALINI, but I had a good figure of 36-28-36 and 5ft 5’’ and have a sexy face like MUMTAZ. My main assets are my long round slim legs. I used them my as my best weapon to fix my fuckers over my cunt and they enjoy it most. About 60% of my height is between my waist and feet. My natural walk is like models-walk on the ramp. I want to tell you my lustful sex story. I am married to Prakash, 21, last year, but it was my father in law, Pratap, who is 40, deflowered me. I, myself, surrendered and offered my virgin untouched cunt to him and I sunk into the incestuous pleasure with this sexy, healthy and horny virile man.
Prakash is 5ft 10’’ handsome man. We went to honeymoon to Ooty. In the scenic, romantic and tranquil surrounding, I thought, we would know each other and my chastity would be violated my husband and I would be transformed from a girl to a wife….I thought….. I thought……….. I thought…………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the very first day I was shocked. Prakash kissed me, but his body was cold. I was horny with expectations of new Hindu bride. My cunt was itchy and juicy. He undressed me, pressed my hard boobs and then only kissed me in our first night in the hotel and then…. Slept!!!!!!!!!!!!. I was shocked, it was incomprehensible to me. How could a newly married young husband sleep, when a horny, itchy, juicy and chaste cunt of his newly wed wife was dreaming and expecting for a lifetime memorable fuck. Next night, I confronted him about his irrational and strange behavior. Very calmly he told me that, he was gay, negative and he did not have any attraction for opposite sex. He had a lover, his maternal uncle, Mohan, who anal fucked him. Pratap married him with me in the hope that he becomes heterosexual from homosexual after marrying. On 3rd day I forced him to return to our place. I went to my mother and complained her about the strange behaviour of my husband. My parents advised me that to keep the honor of our Khandaan I have to bear with him and may be he would one day become normal.
I went back with crestfallen broken heart and a hungry chaste thirsty cunt for a hot, long, fat and virile cock and it’s satisfying fuck.
One day, my husband’s family went to next city for attending a marriage of a relative. I stayed back as I was not Ok. I was asked to cook for my father in law Pratap, as he could not go for urgent business. It was noontime on that day. I was alone in my bedroom, silently crying for my fate. Pratap entered from outside using his key. I was supposed to serve him lunch. He took wash, changed to a lungi and called my name. I was so engrossed in my thought, I did not hear him. He entered my bedroom searching for me and saw me crying.
He sat beside me and asked the cause. I burst out and cried more. I told him that his son was incapable to perform his conjugal duties of a husband. My whole body was trembling with sorrow and anger. Pratap hold me tight. He was patting my back silently and moving his hands slowly from my neck to my waist. That was first time, my tender body’s sensuous areas were being treated with due respect. My body, triggered by my subconscious brain was slowly responding to his touch. Up to that time Pratap was oblivious of my feeling, but when my skin started to shiver, he at once felt and understood the state of my mind and cunt. Experienced he was. His mind and body were trying hard not to respond for the incestuous relation with me. His mind was tormented. I was sobbing with low sound. He was in the dilemma how to deal the situation.
I was rubbing my head on his chaste. He said ‘what are you doing? Be calm please.’
I whisked away my blouse and bra with one movement and thrusted my 36” boobs in front of his mouth and asked him “Tell me. What is the use of these balls if they are not caressed and sucked? Tell me”. He eyes sparked, but he was still controlling his sex passion. I became bolder. I removed sari, petticoat and panty in one movement and again asked, “ Tell me. How shall I satisfy the hunger of cunt and bear child?” he was still silent. I could make out from his face, that his morality was slowly loosing the war to incest and his torment was at its peak. At last the demon won.
He hugged me with full force. His two healthy and muscled hands gripped my body like a vice. I was feeling suffocated, but was also experiencing un- found and un-tasted pleasure.
My balls got flattened on his broad chest. My nipples became stiff and were piercing his chest. He kissed me, his lips were burning, and his tongue started exploring the inside of the mouth. My body was thrilled and achieving a new ecstasy. I untied his lungi. His 8’’ shaft sprang out like a stiff cobra. He grabbed my tits and started pressing. My virgin cunt’s dam of juice overflowed. He was 6 feet and had a strong body. He put me on a stool so that my mouth was on his mouth level. With his right hand he caressed, pressed and kneaded my ass cheek. With the other hand was doing the same thing on my balls. His lips were kissing my hard nipples. Intermittently he tweaked my nipples and sucked my milk pots very hard. I was getting a heavenly enjoyment and pleasure. My whole body was burning with desire I was kissing his neck his cheek and my hands were moving on his back. I shouted please stop it fuck me fuck me fuck me. I was in total trance. I forgot his relationship with me. I cried “ you fucker, fuck my virgin cunt, why wasting time, you daughter fucker. Tear out my cunt, thrash it to pulp. Satisfy my pussy’s itch and feed my vagina to its fill. Feed your cock into my hungry well”. I was uttering obscenities, moaning. My pelvis was jerking to and fro, but he was calmly relishing and enjoying my tender virgin assets. It was total torture for my body. Tiny explosion of juices started to flow out my honey well. I begged pleaseeeeee pleasesesesese………
Ultimately he relented. Pratap whisked me from my feet and placed very roughly on the bed. My whole naked body was shivering with prime expectation, as every virgin cunt had for it’s first royal fuck. He opened his skin of his cock head and placed it on the tight mouth of my pussy. I now got afraid that it would tear out my pussy for good. He understood my state of mind and said “Cunt Queen! First time you will feel pain, bear it, then you will enjoy the ocean of fucking”. He slightly pushed the head of the rod. It made a sound plop. It pierced my tight pussy, but my virgin cunt’s wall of chastity stopped it. Pratap removed the head. He took a bottle of cream from my dresser and applied it profusely on his shaft. Then literary poured it in my well. He inserted his middle finger inside my vagina and moving and pushing it. After the cunt was properly primed he again placed his rod head on the pussy mouth and whacked. The full length of the rod crashed my hymen and went deep into my well. I felt immense pain cried out. Pratap kept his dick in that position. I never thought, that my cunt could accommodate that size. I was wrong. He was kissing me deep and penetrating his hands were playing on my balls and tits. Slowly the pain subsided and the hunger and thirst pulled up their heads. My pleasure moaning triggered his rod movement.
Slowly he moved his cock in side my cunt, treating it like a china clay pot. He was sliding the shaft very slowly and kept 40% of the gun out of the vagina. I longed for more. I entangled my long sexy legs over his hip and kept it locked. I was moving my both hands over his back. And kicking up, pushing up my pelvis by stroke by stroke by stroke and after about 5 minutes he accelerated his rod movement to the prime speed. I knew my first climax was going to come any moment. I was also madly pushing my ass upwards moaning and crying with pleasure.
He moved the cock up and down, now full length. Once it touched my mouth of the womb, and I cried so loudly that it might have been heard by our neighbors and my juice dam burst out and I….. had my life’s 1st fucking climax. Ohhh it is such a pleasure …….. but he was not far away from his climax. He was rubbing my vaginal wall now slightly slowly. The obscene fucking sound was emanating from my cunt. Plop. Plop.plop,
This gave pleasure to my fucker, with renewed energy he built up the speed. His shaft was moving like a steam engine and he was also eager to have his ultimate pleasure. He was kissing and sucking my boobs. He put two hands under my butts and was pulling it up with his dick movement. Twice I climaxed. He was sucking me madly on breasts and mouth. Now he was groaning and moaning. Speed of his cock was fastest. Ahhhh…. Ohhhh….Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………
He burst out and jet down his milk inside me and I had also an orgasm. His movement of the shaft came to standstill; when it drenched his juices to the last drop. He became still on me. My body was enjoying the first fulfillment of juices of a man’s cock.


We slept together. I clung to him as if I was his newly married wife. I woke up after some time, I saw his flaccid weapon and dry juices around its shaft. I was tempted and hypnotised by that beautiful monster. I took it inside my mouth and slowly sucking the rod. I did not want to disturb his sleep. Soon it became alive, and stood like a pole. With my tongue tip I was stirring it. Slowly I was sucking the hot lollypop candy. at the same time I was tweaking my clits. My pussy was draining juices like flood. I moaned and groaned with my pleasure job on the pole. This might have broken his slumber. He grabbed my hair pushed and lifted my head over his pillar. He was doing it vigorously and my cunt exploded to another climax and he willingly threw his sperms inside my mouth. He spanked my ass softly as if to punish me for my naughty act.

He – Cunt Queen!, want more?
Me- More? I want it forever.
He- But my wife Mala is there. She is sexier than you. I have to satiate her at least twice in a day. Will she allow me to do it?
Me- That is your problem. You have brought me in this house as a wife to your gay son.
He- I have to search a way. How to fuck two horny cunts in a single day.

Then he lifted my naked body and went inside his attached bathroom, which had a big bathtub. He filled it warm water up to about 10 inches and placed me in the tub. He started soaping me, specially my balls and nipples. They reciprocated and became hard. He kneaded them madly. Small and distinctive fire works exploded in my vagina. I grabbed his pipe and gave it a vigorous hand job. He was getting pleasure. He lay in the bathtub; his body was at 45-degree angle. He lifted me with his strong hands and placed my cunt on his hot and erect pillar. My well slipped accurately on the pole and his long and thick post was engulfed fully. I started to fuck him moving my ass vigorously. He was sucking my breasts and pulling my butts against him. Within no time I had my splashing orgasms. I felt that it should not end. My vaginal walls were pulsating innumerable times and I flopped on his chaste. He held me tight, filled up the tub up to the brink with hot water and I sunk to satisfying slumber on my fucker’s chest. His hot rod was inside me in its 90-degree position. After 5 minutes I became aware that he was rubbing my balls. He rose and went below the shower. I fallowed him like a faithful bitch. He hugged me from behind. His hard pole was rubbing my butts and he was kneading and pressing my balls. He tweaked my clit and at once my hot pot responded. He bent me over the bathtub. I supported myself on its brim. He set aside my sexy legs and fixed his dick in the mouth of my pussy and whack!!!
It went straight and dashed my womb. I cried with pain, he started to fuck me real fast. His soapy piston was moving inside my pussy like well oiled engine. He sped up his tempo at the same time he pressed and kneaded my boobs. I thrust my cunt in tandem with the movement of his honey rod. He exploded and his cock ejaculated a jet of milk inside my honey pot. Then we took satisfying bath at the same time we were playing with each other assets. We dried ourselves and ate our lunch at 05.00PM.
We both slept like logs, naked and clung two each other. His one hand was on my boob and the other on my but.
He woke up at about 08.00PM; I was still sleeping with the pleasure of my cunt’s content. Pratap took bath, went to market and brought drinks.
He sat on a sofa and started drinking along with it he played a blue film in the CD player.
I awoke, my cunt was paining and aching, yet it was satisfied with the thrashing it received. I saw that bedcover was soaked and splashed with my blood and cums of both. My heart was filled with immense carnal pleasure. I took a hot bath, then applied anti septic balm inside my vagina. I engulfed my body with big towel and went to drawing room for Pratap. He engrossed in his drink and blue film, I sat beside him. I was watching the sex film. I was aroused, when cock-sucking scene appeared. I immediately went down on my knee, grabbed his tool and started licking it. He was drinking. He thrust the glass in front of my mouth and ordered to drink it. Though I hated alcohol, obeyed him instantly. I had become his cock-slave. The alcohol went straight in to my head, and it resulted vigorously. I attacked his cock. He grabbed me and placed me on low table after inverting me. He spread my legs and dog fucked me. His shaft was going inside with the speed of Rajhdhani Express and my cunt was exploding like fire works on a New Year day over Sidney harbor. I had about 2/3 orgasms and wanted more. He stopped fucking me. He took my naked body in his arm and kissing me on my lips, I was in the pleasure garden of Iden. He pressed my boobs and kneaded those soft tender balls. It seemed, he was enjoying my young naked beauty and was in no hurry to drain his milk. He spanking my round bums and caressing my back. My whole body was on fire and I asked him “fuck me fuckkkkkme fuuuuuuck meeeeee.” He allowed me to straddle on him and within no time I climaxed. He moved me from his cock and again started to kiss me and hugged me with full force. He was playing with this new sex toy at his will and knew very well that my mind, body and cunt had become a slave to his cock due to carnal pleasure I received from him. He finished his drink and he led me to the bathroom and taking his big cock in hand he peed on my face. I was flummoxed by his action but enjoyed the thing most.
I would like to add here that if woman gets fucked to her cunt’s content and if she likes the cock of her fucker and his innovative ways of fucking, then she becomes sex slave to that cock. The cunt forgets education, age race color, caste and even civil society. She becomes ready to break any barrier for satisfaction of her cunt. Likewise I became a toy in his hand and he was fully aware of my mind. I was blindly enjoying his moves. He ordered me to cook food for him. I ran for the kitchen and with utmost speed possible I finished my cooking. Actually I was so engrossed in the hunger of my cunt I completely forgot my basic hunger.
I found him resting on the sofa and told him that dinner is ready.
He came to the dining table and was tipsy with booze. He ate silently and then went to his bedroom. I ate a little and followed him. He was lying naked on the bed. His gun was at semi erection position and I moved near him and started slow-suck. It slowly sprang up to its highest size. It triggered something inside him. He pinned on the bed and kissed me vigorously on my lips. . He sucked my balls and pressing it with pressure and he tweaked my hard nipples. His mouth was moving ball to ball. He inserted two fingers in my vagina and was finger fucking me. He applied rough-method. As if he was taking revenge for the incest. He cut his teeth on my tender breasts and I cried with pain. That did not deter him and he continued his rough method. Madness took over him. He was divesting each and every tender part on my body. Then he mounted on me. His cock whacked into my pussy in one shot and it dashed my womb. I shirked with pain. He stated pumping me with full speed and though I had been subject to his torturous actions slowly my cunt wall responded to the vigorous rubbing of his pole. It was draining the juices like rain triggered-stream. He was munching my nipples and kneading my balls. With two hands he lifted my bums and was fucking me very hard. His engine was going in and out and making sound poch..poch…poch…. an immense pleasure engulfed my mind. I was oblivious of the pain. My mind and cunt were concentrated only to the orgasms.
It is said that if cut a breast during the high peak point of orgasm, women will not know it at all.
Well, I knew it now. I climaxed. He shafted me for another 15 minutes my legs entwined his body and at the same time I was rubbing his back-legs and back with my feet. His speed did not slow down and he was mauling my breasts. Twice I climaxeeeeeeeed and with frenzied speed at last his cock shot the milk inside my cunt. He kept the movement of his pelvic and drained the last drop his juice inside me. His and mine cum overflowed to the bed. He flopped on me satiated with sexual pleasure. One breast was still in his mouth and he slept. I remained in that position for sometime. He was sleeping. I also sunk into sleep as through out the day I drained out my desire through my cunt and was exhausted. When did he dismount me I did not know. I woke up near to noon, and sat up. He was still sleeping, my cunt, breasts, nipples, butts and legs were telling me the devastating carnal pleasure they had yesterday. Yet I was happy. A long satisfying smile crept in my face. I pressed my boobs on his back and kissed him on his shoulder. He gave a satisfied sound and slowly opened his eyes. He looked to me and smiled. He hugged me and kissed me.
He- yes? Cunt Queen! Like the fuck?
Me- Ji, lovely and beautiful. Your cock hammered my cunt and it drained out.
He- Your pussy is still tight, though I want it to remain tight, but it will lax after it gets my cock’s speed-fuck. Your balls are very good they are soft. Mala's are slightly hard and bigger than you. Your nipples are long, her are short and round her vagina is not as tight it was. But she adopted a method to keep it tight when I cock in and lax it when I cock out. Her bums are bigger and heavy. You will see them. But how to convince her? Will she share my weapon with you?
Me- She will she will. I am young. She has to accept me as her companion rather than her competitor.
He- Lets see.
He lifted me in his arm like doll and took to the bathroom, we had bath together. Pratap dried me and sent me for making tea and cooking……..


I remained naked inside the bath towel and gave him his tea. He went out for some business. When he came back at about 3 PM, I was waiting for his cock. He removed his clothes and wore a lungi. We ate lunch and then he started to heat me up. When my body primed, his cock entered into my cunt very slowly. He kept that momentum for long period. My desire was boiling but it was not overflowing. It gave a long non-stop pleasure without climax. I moaned and groaned constantly. My legs tied his legs. Our body slided with each other. My cunt was going up and down in rhythm of his cock. I was totally in trance after about 40 minutes he asked me- “Ready”. I eagerly nodded with a sexy smile and kissed him. He sped up his fuck within a minute I had my first climax. His pole was gong inside and coming out with highest speed and he climaxed along with me. His cum filled my cunt. We remained entwined with each other for about 10 minutes. We enjoyed the closest touch of each other’s satisfied bodies. In the evening he started drinking and we fucked in a new position. For three days he fucked me and I was in 7th heaven. He fucked me in all typed of innovative positions as described in Kama Sutra in every nook and corner of the house. He and I allowed his cock to rest, when he went for his business or I cleaned the house, washed the cumsdried bed covers and cloths and I cooked for him. Otherwise I was playing with his cock and it’s balls and he was playing with my assets.
On 6th day I wore my cloth for the first time, since my mother in law Mala was due to arrive by 10.o’clock. I wore a maxi without any underwear. I applied a thin make up. Prakash went for business and I was cooking food. Mala arrived. I opened the door for her. She came inside, looked at my face and body. They were radiating glow. My bosom was heavier than earlier and my ass was distinctly vibrating with each steps. She dropped her suitcase in her bedroom, looked around and asked me with hissing voice-“You raand, you had great fucks with him, did not you”. I kept quite. She – “you cock sucking cunt, you had your fill. I knew I knew”. I fell to my knee and beg her forgiveness. She became ferocious as I admitted in indirectly that I had enjoyed her husband and her husband's cock was now my property. She tore out my maxi. My naked bosoms showed her the love bite of my fucker and naked body was glowing. She slapped me hard. The force of her hand stunned me. Then she kicked me. I still asked her to calm down and hear me out. She was in no mood to share her husband’s cock. She used all types of guttural abusing language for my cunt, my bodies my ass, my face and my body and was hitting me. I prayed to her to calm down. She did not cool down and she made a mistake. She used filthy obscenities for my mother taking it granted that I am weak. At once it changed the whole situation. I could not tolerate the insult of my mother. So when she again tried to slap me, I held her hand and turned it. She was defeated by my young body’s strength. I tore out her clothes from her made her naked. I threw her down on the bed and sat bon her stomach. I slapped her and hit her at my will. And she was crying. Yet she was hurling and showering me with filthy obscenities and abusive curses. I pressed on e of her big boob in one and hand and with my right hand I plainly thrashed her face. Slowly her resistance worn out. She became still. Her mouth and face was swollen with my hand actions. I dismounted from her and said-
“ Look Mala, I am going tell you the facts and you must listen. I don’t have any desire for your fucker’s incestuous cock, had my husband Prakash was capable. Don’t you know your son Prakash is gay and is your brother’s lover”?
Mala was stunned,
Mala- “what you are telling it was not at all known to me”
Me- “ It became known to me on the very 2nd day of my honeymoon. Your husband Pratap knew it and he tried to cure it by marrying him to me. Now tell me, what shall I do with my young cunt. I could have gone outside the your home and find a lover-fucker for me. By my and Pratap’s actions I kept the honour your family and my father’s name intact. You have to share Pratap’s bed with me, other wise you won’t get his cock at all. He is attracted by my tight cunt and young assets and will remain so till I lose my attractions”.
Mala- “How that is possible? I am woman and I have still my desire. Pratap still fucks me twice. How I can share the fucks with you”.
Me- “ For last 20 years he fucked you and stiil you want his cock twice a day. I can imagine, when he was young and your cunt was tender and tight, how both of you fucked. It seems that he fucked you between his breaths. And yet we want to have your daily quota of fucking. What about me and my desire Mala? Then ask Pratap to bring a young fucker for me”.
Mala heard me and from her face I knew that she was thinking the future of her cunt. I looked at her intensely and tried to read her mind. I glanced to her body. She was still attractive considering age. Her balls were big and of 42 size, they were slightly droopy. Her areola was big and the. Nipples were small and red in colour. Her ass flared out and it may be of 46 size. They were round and smooth. Her waist was slightly plump. The main attraction was her cunt. Its lips were big. Her face had a fixed pout that made her look sexy. Her complexion was fairly white colour. I was attracted to her big boobs. I played with them’ I brought down my mouth and was feasting them. She resisted my lesbian move, tried to remove my mouth from them. I persisted my sucking and it had its desired effect. She was slowly moaning, her hand slid to her clit. I was relishing her big boobs slowly her body was on fire and it was burning with desire. I put my sexy moth on her big cunt. It was wet and clean-shaven. Before returning she had shaved her pussy in anticipation of great fucking session with her husband. But it helped me. I kissed her big lips of the cunt . I tinkled her clit with my tongue-tip. At once she thrust her big pelvis into my moth. I was exploring her virginal wall and she was moaning loudly. I also became hot. I never indulged myself in any lesbian act before. I spontaneously acted attracted by her voluptuous sexy beauty. My god! What a body. She might have turned many cock flaccid cocks to erect one by her assets, and I even though am a woman fell for her big assets. I pulled her to 69 position and we both feasted and enjoyed our pleasure cabals, breasts and butts. I was luckier as I had ample amount of them in my hands. we both were sucking the wells vigorously. And climaxed together, I kissed her mouth very passionately. Mala was enjoying and she clung to me. I was happy with her submission and kissed all over her body. She climaxed again, when just touched her clit with my tongue. She was panting. her big boobs were heaving up and down. Well she was hungry for the fucker’s cock and it got vented through the lesb act.
I again rained my kisses on her face, she hugged me with full force.
Me- “ Mala, I am sorry”
Mala- “ DOESN’T be. I was carried away, by the thought of your capturing my legitimate cock and I did not know that Prakash is homo.”
Me- “ We must find a way to share our lover. We must also find a cure for Prakash. I think your brother, Mohan lured him and he submitted to his homo lust. That bastard is enjoying both worlds. He fucks his wife Shanti and she bore two children. He made Prakash his sex-slave. I will see to it that Prakash become heterosexual from homosexual. We will take treatment for him from a good psychiatrist. Pratap and you must help Prakash has to be normal. I promise after that I will ruin Mohan. I will make his two children our sex slaves. And even I will grab Shanti from him. You and Pratap will have to co-operate with me.”
Mala- I will do anything to make Prakash normal, I am ready to sacrifice anything”
Me- “ I f anything includes, your fucking by Prakash.”
Mala- “ I promise, I will spread my cunt for him to make him normal.”
Me- “ Pratap will have to anal- fuck him, to remove him from Mohan’s net”
Mala- “ I will request him to do it. For the sake of our son.”
Her voluptuous body fascinated me. I grabbed her tit and started to suck it and we remained in each other’s arm for long time.
We then went to bathroom and I bathed her, profusely soaping her cunt and boobs. Mala was simply enjoying her newly found pleasure. I was treating her a small child. I dried her and led her to the Paratp’s bedroom. I applied her a little make up. I covered naked gorgeous beauty in a big cloth. She lay on the bed waiting for Pratap……


Pratap came for lunch from the office. I served him lunch. When he finished his lunch, I led him to his bedroom. Mala was waiting for him. I opened his lungi and applied my mouth on it. His rod slowly came to 90 and he whisked away the cloth to reveal Mala’s glorious naked beauty. Mala became mad with passion. She grabbed him with her two round heavy legs and pulled him towards her. Pratap inserted his cock into her cunt and started pumping her. She was moaning and groaning with pleasure. He was speed-fucking her. She pumped up her ass with his movement. Within two minutes she had her climax. Pratap dismounted her and grabbed me in doggy style and was fucking at medium speed. He was in no hurry to drain his milk. I put my mouth in the wet vagina of Mala. Mala slowly became horny. She fixed her one big boob in front of my face. I licked it’ Mala tweaked my clit. Pratap kept his momentum. In slow deliberate speed. I was in sea of pleasure. Her boobs were sublime. Her finger was doing magic. I asked Pratap to fuck me hard. Pratap sped up. His shaft was moving now as well oiled engine in my cylinder. I blurted out happy and sexy sound and the vigorous rubbing of my tight pussy by his pole resulted my climax. Pratap now started to relish Mala’s ample bosom. He was sucking them making slurping sound. With one hand he pumped her ball. He was spanking her round big buttocks. I envied Mala. Pratap really liked big assets and he was relishing her. Mala kept her thighs wide. She knew by her experience how to give pleasure to her lover. She pressed his head on her bosoms. Pratap was ultimately become mad for his climax. He placed his cock in her cunt and whacked. Mala pumped her ass along with her thrust. Both were moving their pelvis with utmost speed. Pratap was mauling one of her mounds and sucking the other. Both were moaning with pleasure and speed was at its peak. Then, Pratap made loud groaning sound and his rod jet out white juice inside her. His speed subsided and came to halt, when he wrung out his sap. He collapsed on her bosom. He was sweating profusely. Mala also climaxed, when he was at the last stage of his speed. She hugged him tight. She was kissing him passionately to remove his sweat from his face. I saw their love making as a spectator and was happy that in spite of their long married life, they enjoy their carnal pleasure with each other. Pratap lay in between two naked cunts. His one hand was on Mala’s boob and anther hand in my juicy cunt. Both Mala and me grabbed and held his love rod.
In the night, it was other way around. Mala was secondary and I was queen. Pratap drained inside me. I was happy with the combination.
After two day, I asked Pratap to give green signal for my plan of demolishing of Mohan. Pratap gave it a thought and consented. Mala already sounded him regarding his role.
Next day, I caught Prakash, who was going to Mohan for his pleasure. I hugged him and rained my kisses on him. He was as rigid as before. I asked him to accompany me to a Psychiatrist doctor. He was reluctant. I told him it was Pratap’s wish. He feared Prakash. He agreed. We went to Psychiatrist doctor Dr. Jaal. He examined him very thoroughly and asked me to go outside. After an hour he called me inside. He informed that from his childhood Mohan molested Prakash, without Pratap’s knowledge. It would be difficult for him to be normal. But there was a thin hope. His dearest person could change him from homo to hetero.
We came back. I explained to Mala everything. Mala became thoughtful. I told her that Pratap should anal fuck him and she should suck his cock at the same time and gradually she should take his cock inside her and teach him the mystery of women’s carnal desire.
I also told her, we would have to deprive our cunt their quota of fucking for the sake of Prakash. Mala agreed
Mala conveyed this to Pratap. In the evening Prakash was watching WWF. I place a glass in front of him. By look it was supposed to be Thumps up, but I deliberately laced with 10% whisky. Prakash was ignorant of drinks. He sipped it slowly and finished it. I repeated the drink and I placed cashew nuts and almonds in a plate. He finished this glass also. He was taken over by alcohol. He was feeling light. I kissed him, he did not return it, but he hugged me. I placed the third glass and alcohol percentage was more in this drink. He gave it slow sip. I again kissed him. He hugged me. Placed one of his hands on my boob. I was encouraged by his act. I removed his cloths and grabbed his rod. It was in flaccid state and in spite of my all effort I could not generate life inside it. Then I applied next stage of my planning. I cooed to his ear that Mohan is waiting inside Pratap’s bedroom and Mala was also there. His alcohol-riddled mind was not in any state of logic. He asked me to take him to Mohan. I led him to Pratap’s bedroom. It was pitch dark. As planned, Pratap grabbed him. He took his peni and caressed it. Intoxicated Prakash did not know it was not his lover Mohan. His rod had an erection. Prakash twirled him and put cream Prakash anus. Mala took his cock in the moth. Prakash started anal fuck him. By simultaneous attack and alcohol soaked mind, Prakash climaxed into Mala’s mouth. I hugged Pratap from behind. Prakash lay collapsed on Mala. Mala was caressing him and he slept. We all three went to my bedroom and had our orgy. It became routine for next seven days.
Now the next dose was administered. When Praksh had his erection and Pratap was fucking him, Mala inserted Prakash’s cock inside her pussy and she was fucking him from bottom. The sozzled Prakash did not have the sense and he was also moving his waist in tandem with Pratap’s cock. In about 15 minutes of frenzied fuck, all three climaxed. In fact, Mala and Prakash were crying and shrieking most.
That night Mala slept with Prakash. May be She was too much happy with her 1st incestuous intercourse with her son. I had my cunt day. I enjoyed my solo fucking with Pratap. The dose was repeated for another 3 days.
In next stage of dose, Pratap will insert his cock inside him, but he was not fucking him. Mala repeated her act from bottom for next 4 days. We kept his alcohol intake in same level. Prakash was performing beautifully on Mala and Mala was immensely happy.
Next day Pratap, Mala and myself decided that it time for solo or dual cunt attack for Prakash. It was decided to be dual, and if it was needed it will be solo.
That evening Mala offered him drink. Mala opened her breasts to him. Prakash in normal state of un-sozzled mind was surprised and perplexed. He finished the drink in one go. Then he was sucking her boob as any small child does it. I increased the alcohol % in the next glass. Mala pushed the glass in his mouth and forced him to drink it. Prakash became tipsy. Mala led him to her bedroom. She laid him on the bed. She fixed her big boobs on his mouth. I grabbed his cock and applied honey on it. I was hand-fucking him. Then I started to suck and caress with my tongue and my moth. To satisfaction of both Mala and myself, it sprang up and stood like pole. It was about 6 inches, but it was thicker than Pratap. Mala immediately mounted on him in joy and fucked him with great movement of her round heavy butts. She was moaning and groaning in ecstasy and climaxed in no time. I moved on his top and I started to fuck him. My cunt slowly adjusted to the thickness of the rod. I vigorously fucked him for about 2 minutes and when I was about to climax, I dismounted and pulled him on my top. He was fucking me with slow motion. I applied speed from the bottom. He was moaning and groaning. I put my breast on his mouth. Mala hugged him in the back, her big breasts crashed on his back. She was kissing his back and bums. She caressed his balls. Prakash was engulfed in carnal pleasure and after about 6 minutes of perusal of both naked cunts he shot his cum inside me. I also brought my climax, along with his movement of cock. This was my 1st legitimate fuck from my husband. Prakash slept. I clung to him. Mala went to Pratap they had their satisfying session. We repeated the dose for 15days and slowly decreased his alcohol. After about 15 days, Praksh became absolutely normal. He accepted our incestuous orgy non-challantly.
Any day at any give time either Pratap or Prakash was having great session. Pratap converted his bed to 10 ft X 8 ft to accommodate us all. Father, mother, son and myself had our satisfying and immensely pleasurable orgies during the nights. It went for 3 months. Only when Mala or me had our period, the two cocks simultaneously fucked a single cunt. Prakash would anal fuck me and his father would fuck me from bottom. Same happened with Mala. Prakash was much more happy when he anal fucked Mala’s big round bottom. Her voluptuous assets fascinated him. He would be touching, caressing and fondling them all the time. And Mala also liked it. I experienced a slight envy for that. Pratap compensated me. Slowly Mala fully became her son’ exclusive cunt and my cunt, due to Prakash ‘s attraction to Mala’s sexy assets, became mistress to Pratap. Well, when we were all drunk, we had fantastic orgies too.

We decided now to proceed towards Mohan’s family. Mala volunteered that she would bring Mohan’s children in our house. They were twin aged 16. The boy was Veeru and the girl was Kami. One day Mala went to Mohan’s house. In his absence she convinced Shanta that she was taking the twins to her house for some festival and would bring them back after 3 or 4 days………………


0 comments to "The happy Family..English adult kinky story only for lncest Lovers"

Post a Comment

Introduction

Welcome !

Readers

sidebar logo